我把我所有的勇氣都用在了放棄你的哪一天。
I used all my courage to give up your day。
在這個特別的夏日,遇到了特別的你,我特別喜歡你。
In this special summer, met a special you, I like you very much。
沒有發洩的情緒是不會消失的,它只是沉澱在你心裡了。
No vent emotions will not disappear, it just precipitated in your heart。
誰能告訴我為什麼會被一次次丟下?是我做錯了什麼嗎?
Who can tell me why I was left behind again and again? Did I do something wrong?
我都還沒有向朋友介紹你呢,你就已經離開了。
Before I even introduced you to my friends, you left。
用什麼詞語形容現在的我們呢,平平凡凡的陌生人。
What words are used to describe us now, ordinary strangers。
這次的我真的要離開了,可能會很慢,但是很堅定。
This time I really want to leave, may be very slow, but very firm。
我已經夠懂事了,我沒有把我心裡的委屈都說出來,現在也不想說了。
I‘m sensible enough。 I didn’t say all the grievances in my heart。 Now I don‘t want to say any more。
我喜歡你,其實我也喜歡你,這是多美好的對話呀。
I like you。 In fact, I like you too。 What a wonderful conversation it is。
你敢說出你心中最遺憾的那個人是誰嗎?
Do you dare to say who is the person you regret most?
我希望我們可以從頭到尾一直在一起,其實一輩子也沒那麼長。
I hope we can be together from beginning to end, in fact, life is not so long。
你問我為什麼不笑?因為我覺得你講的笑話一點都不好笑。
You ask me why I don’t laugh? Because I don‘t think your jokes are funny at all。
你是我上輩子最後一次的願望,所以這輩子我們又遇見了。
You are my last wish in my last life, so we met again in this life。